We will get through this together
Notes about your visit
1) If it is your first visit, please check in at reception when you arrive. They will direct you on how to enter the clinic. If you need assistance on the stairs, please let reception know, or let me know in advance and I can meet you.
DURING LOCKDOWN - Please call the RSC main line when you arrive at the gate (613) 749-6126, and someone will let you in.
2) Please arrive alone (if possible) and just 5 minutes before your appointment time.
3) You will need to wear a mask at all times when inside the building. If you do not have a clean, well-fitted mask,one will be provided for you. I will also be wearing a medical surgical mask.
4) You will be pre-screened for COVID via email 2 days before your visit, and actively screened again on arrival to your appointment. If you screen positive your appointment will need to be rescheduled and there will be no charge.
5) You will be asked to sanitize or wash your hands on arrival and when you leave.
6) Please bring your own bottle of water as I will not be able provide this service at this time.
7) Payment options are e-transfer (firstname.lastname@example.org), cash or cheque (e-transfer preferred). If you would like to pay by e-transfer but do not use mobile banking apps, please send your payment before your appointment.
1) I will be wearing a medical mask at all times, and possibly protectiveeye-wear. I will also be screened for COVID before providing treatment.
2) All RMTs must complete mandatory Infection Prevention and Control (IPAC) modules for best practice in Canada.
3) Extra sanitization and cleaning protocols are in place as directed by the Ministry of Health and the College of MassageTherapists of Ontario (CMTO).
© Copyright Krista Eisner RMT