We will get through this together
Notes about your visit
1) You will need to wear a mask at all times when inside the building. If you do not have a mask, a cloth one will be provided for you. I will also be wearing a mask.
2) Please arrive just 5 minutes before your appointment time.
3) To enter the clinic, you will need to walk around to the back of the building and up the staircase to the entrance on the upper deck. Please ask at reception for direction.
3) You will be pre-screened for COVID via email and actively screened again on arrival to your appointment. If you screen positive your appointment will need to be rescheduled and there will be no charge.
4) You will be asked to sanitize or wash your hands on arrival and when you leave.
5) Please bring your own bottle of water as I will not be able provide this service at this time.
6) Payment options are etransfer (email@example.com), cash or cheque (etransfer preferred).
1) I will be wearing a medical mask at all times. I will also be screened for COVID before providing treatment.
2) All RMTs must complete mandatory Infection Prevention and Control (IPAC) modules for best practice in Canada.
3) Extra sanitization and cleaning protocols are in place as directed by the Ministry of Health and the College of MassageTherapists of Ontario (CMTO).
© Copyright Krista Eisner RMT