We will get through this together
Notes about your visit
You will receive a mandatory COVID pre-screening via email 2 days prior to every appointment which must be completed before coming (I ask that you complete this 24 hours in advance). If you are experiencing any symptoms, you will be advised to self-isolate and referred to the Ontario Self Assessment Tool, your appointment will need to be rescheduled and there will be no charge.
- Please arrive alone (if possible) and just 5 minutes before your appointment time.
- If it is your first visit, please check in at reception when you arrive and they will direct you on how to enter the clinic. There is a flight of stairs to get to the clinic. If you need assistance, please let reception know, or let me know in advance and I can meet you.
DURING LOCKDOWN - Please call the RSC main line when you arrive at the gate (613) 749-6126, and someone will come let you in.
- You will need to wear a mask over both your nose and mouth when inside the building and for the entire appointment (even when in a face-down position). If you do not have a clean, well-fitted mask, one will be provided for you. I will also be wearing a medical grade surgical mask.
- I am required to ask you COVID screening questions again on arrival to your appointment. If you screen positive your appointment will need to be rescheduled and there will be no charge.
- You will be asked to sanitize or wash your hands on arrival and when you leave.
- Please bring your own bottle of water as I will not be able provide this service at this time.
1) I will be wearing a medical grade surgical mask at all times, as well as protective eye-wear. I will also be screened for COVID before providing treatment. Should I screen positive, you will be contacted as soon as possible to reschedule your appointment.
2) All RMTs must complete mandatory Infection Prevention and Control (IPAC) modules for best practice in Canada.
3) Extra sanitization and cleaning protocols are in place as directed by the Ministry of Health and the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario (CMTO).
I have scheduled additional time before and after appointments in order to ensure thorough cleaning of the treatment space . Other high touch surfaces outside the treatment room are regularly cleaned and disinfected as well.
© Copyright Krista Eisner RMT